Work at the School of Nursing
As part of a cutting-edge, research-intensive university with top-ranked schools of nursing, medicine, public health, pharmacy, dentistry and social work located within steps of each other and adjacent to the renowned UNC Hospitals, the School of Nursing provides a diverse, energetic and collegial environment for participating in world-class interprofessional education, scientific inquiry and practice opportunities.
Research and education innovations at UNC and the SON attract worldwide attention for excellence, and we seek dynamic, thoughtful professionals to join our team and advance our mission to improve lives through better health care.
Faculty positions currently available are:
- Associate Dean for Global Initiatives
- Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Director of the Biobehavioral Laboratory
- Joint Tenured/Tenure Track Faculty with UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Open Rank—Fixed Term Faculty
- Part-time Fixed Term Faculty
- Additional Faculty Positions
Available staff positions are:
- There are no open staff positions at this time.