Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) coordinates the major activities that contribute to the School of Nursing’s educational mission. We serve as a resource for faculty and students in both the undergraduate and graduate programs.
Major responsibilities in OAA include:
- Academic advisement and student progression issues
- Clinical site development and management of clinical contracts
- Coordination of accreditation and regulatory requirements
- Coordination of course schedules and maps
- Coordination of faculty workload policies
- Depository for plans of student, comprehensive exams, thesis/dissertation approvals
- Development and coordination of academic policies and procedures
- Liaison with the Graduate School
- Maintenance of graduate faculty appointments
- Program evaluation oversight, including course and teaching evaluations
- Strategic planning for academic programs
- Undergraduate Honors Program
For more information about faculty support, please visit our faculty resources page.
Staff members are available to assist students and faculty Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Executive Dean | Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Student Clinical Support Division
Faculty Support Staff