Applications are open for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) leadership development programs
We hope you’ll help us spread the word with your departments!
Clinical Scholars Leadership Program Applications Due 3/13
Clinical Scholars is a national leadership development program for experienced health practitioners. Clinical Scholars fellows include pharmacists, physical therapists, veterinarians, dentists, social workers, nurses, physicians, psychologists, and many others working in clinical or academic settings. Through mentoring, networking, and an intensive curriculum centered on equity, they deepen their influence and impact as leaders with the power to transform their workplaces and communities. Working in teams of two to five representing diverse disciplines, they design an innovative project to address a complex health problem in their area. Teams receive annual grant funding up to $525,000 so members can participate in the three-year program at no cost to themselves or their organizations. Clinical Scholars is one of several programs created by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to develop a network of strong, interdisciplinary leaders from every sector working to create a nation where everyone can reach their best possible health and well-being.
- Watch a 2 minute video about the program
- Attend an informational webinar for tips to tips for submitting a successful application.
- Q&A session for all providers with program co-director Giselle Corbie-Smith, MD, MSc and fellows Kevin Hamberger, PhD and Anita Martin, MD on January 28at 1pm ET
- Q&A session for AUDs, PTs, OTs, SLPs, and other allied health providers with current fellows Mark DeRuiter, MBA, PhD, CCC-A/SLP and Jeremy Fletcher, PT, DPT, OCS on January 30 at 4:30 ET
- Q&A for veterinarians with NAC member John Linville, DVM, MPH, CPH on January 30 at 6pm ET
- Q&A for pharmacists with current fellows Christine Chim, PharmD, BCACP, Kajua Lor, PharmD, BCACP, and Dima Qato, PharmD, MPH on January 31 at 3pm ET
- Q&A for dental providers with current fellows Jeff Karp, DMD, DS and David Reznik, DDS, and NAC member Janet Southerland, DDS, PhD on January 31 at 6:30pm ET
- Apply for the 2019-2021 Cohort. Applications close on March 13 at 3 p.m. ET.
Clinical Scholars is led by co-directors Claudia Fernandez, DrPH, MS, RD, LDN and Giselle Corbie-Smith, MD, MSc and a team located at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. If you have any questions, please contact the Deputy Director for Recruitment and Communications Melissa Green at 919-843-3304 or email@example.com.
|MELISSA A. GREEN, MPH | DEPUTY DIRECTOR FOR RECRUITMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS firstname.lastname@example.org | 919.843.3304/(866)849-1579|
Clinical Scholars is a program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, led by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.